BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 12, 2010

for you

never fall in love in the future

why?

because it makes you suffer more

broken hearts

broken trusts

broken promises

seems like everything is broken

why I fall for you?

because you touched my heart with your love

you made me your girl

like I mean a whole world to you

please make me stay

besides you

never let me go away

like I feel it recently

dear ALLAH,please hear my pray

please hear my heart

When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running through her mind.

When she ignores you after you've done something wrong, it's best to give her some time to cool down before touching her heart with an apology.

*when you can count on that person

just like your bestfriend

that’s what a soulmate means to me

i found it already

(:

No comments: